This delicious and fun layered dessert from Dahlias and Death is the perfect treat for the Fourth of July or any summer evening!
Inspired by Elsie's good friend and reader, Nicole B.
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 container cool whip (8 oz)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 can of blueberry pie filling
- Preheat over to 350°
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers and melted butter.
- Spoon a layer of graham cracker crust into your baking dish and press into the bottom. I used 8-8oz mason jars but you can use a pie or casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla
- Then add in the cool whip--works best if it is room temperature. I mixed the cool whip in for a slightly thicker, gooey texture. For a lighter, creamery texture fold the cool whip in gently.
- Allow the baked crust to cool completely.
- Once cool, spoon or pipe in a layer of the cream cheese filling on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Spoon or pipe in another layer of cream cheese filling.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling on as the top layer.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve and Enjoy!